Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Did you see that chic-ago?

*Cross-posted from my other blog Vancity Canuck*

Sorry, I had to do it.



















I am back from my trip to Illinois. It was a couple of days spent at a small university town and then a couple of
days in Chicago.

And now I come back to hear that Paris Hilton has invaded Vancouver and supposedly
wants both Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson from Twilight. Puke. She's here filming an episode for Supernatural where she plays a shapeshifter who shapeshifts into....Paris Hilton! Who wrote that?

Chicago was great. Love the city.
Love the food; deep dish pizza, great Italian, cinnamon rolls at Ann Sather, pecan rolls, biscuits, fried fish sandwiches. Yum.













Thunderstorms and tornado warnings? Not so much.














I've never seen a Wal-Mart so large in my life before. I should have taken a picture of it since I took a picture of almost everything else.

Such as the bean:














And Wrigley Field:













But now I'm back, and hockey is just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment